VnBJan2021 - Challenge Entry
Here is my entry for the VnBJan2021 diorama challenge. This post will be updates as I make progress on the diorama.
An old abandon railroad that some campers are scoping out the ability to turn it into a Rails to Trails bike path.
- Ross Foam board - similar to Adams Readi-board
- Cardboard scraps from shipping boxes.
- 3d printed track - straight & curved
- Woodland Scenics - Campers - Scenic Accents(R) -- With Tent & Accessories
- Black and brown acrylic paint.
- Atlas Arch bridge - Will not fit within the diorama but I want to test how to make the bridge connect to the main track.
Final Finished Diorama:
The track was printed with white PLA because it was what was in the printer and it's what I have the most of. Next time I'll probable print with black and then weather with the brown.
Comparison of black track with brown weathering.
Post a Comment