2021 Diorama Challenge - January
I've starting to finalize my track plan on the Vine & Branches layout, but before I finish up, I would like to make sure that I'm headed the right direction with how I do my scenery so I decided to make a small diorama to test out different techniques and challenge you to do the same and share your creations.
- Must be realistic in nature.
- Base dimensions less than 12x12.
- Inexpensive - As this is a test area for different techniques expenses need to be kept to a minimum as it will probably get either thrown away or given away.
- Post your entries with the hash tag #VnBJan2021
- Some mountain/hill terrain with a rock face.
- Has a spot to connect the track to an Atlas bridge such as the Through Truss Bridge.
- Some trees.
- Leave a comment here with a link to your post on Instrgram, Twitter, or whatever platform or forum you chose to post your entry on.
- Make sure to post your comment linking to your entry before January 31, 2021 as comments will be disabled after that.